Monday 17 December 2012

Brand New Crush

Hey guys!!
k so, I finished watching Gaksital AKA Bridal Mask a few days ago and now i'm watching I Do I Do (Kim Sun Ah FTW~) anyway, let me start by saying i had no idea who this guy was pre-Gaksital but now i'm slightly obsessed with him ( actually, not so slightly but i would like to hold on to some  of my pride).  I remember being a few episodes in and thinking about how nicely sculpted his face is ( but i didn't spend like, the whole episode dreaming about his face tho) anyway, besides his wonderful face i also think he is acting skills are superb. I don't even know if i can watch any other drama that he stars in without thinking about him as Kangto.
After 28 long, beautiful and heartbreaking episodes i have decided to make a post about the handsome Mr. Moon Joo Won.










His eyebrow Furrowing gives me life.

No comments:

Post a Comment