Friday 4 January 2013

My Top 21 Songs Of 2012 (First 10)

Hey Guys!! I know this is a little overdue (I should have done this sometime in Late December) but you must forgive me because I was stuck in an inescapable situation. But Its here now, My Top 20 Songs Of 2012. And before I begin, I would just like to say that this is simply my opinion and if you disagree with my choices... then you can comment and tell me which songs I should have included and which songs I should not have included. I would also like to add that this is not in any particular order.  If that were the case, It would take hours for my pick a  #1.

K so, let's begin:

21) Jang Woo Young - Sexy Lady 






20) FT Island - I Wish 


19) Rania - Style 


18) BTOB - WOW


17) EXID - Every Night 


16) Ailee - I Will Show You 


15)  Miss A - I Don't Need A Man 

14)  Jay Park - Know Your Name 

13) T-ARA - Don't Leave

12) UKISS - Stop Girl 

stay tuned for the rest of 'em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment