Sunday 24 March 2013

Davichi "Turtle"






Gah! I didn't  know a video can be so cute yet sad at the same time!
K so, Davichi has been my favorite duo since I started listening to Kpop. I became a fan when I watched Take Care Of The Young Lady (Starring one of my favorite K-actresses Yoon Eun Hye). You know when you finish a Kdrama and the OST gets stuck in your head and you can't stop listening to the songs and reminiscing about certain episodes? yeah that's how I felt when I heard "Hot Stuff" I was hooked on that song like it was crack. And when I finished Take Care Of The Young Lady, I found the song on Youtube and downloaded it. Then I wanted to know about the wonderful woman that sang the song and then I found out it was 2 of them and they're called Davichi! And after that I listened to almost all their songs and became a mega fan. The End.

So anyway, back to the main topic.I'm not really sure why the song is called turtle (I must inquire further about that)  but I really like it and as I said before, I love the video. It's starring Hyoyoung from 5dolls (I never realized how much she and Hwayoung look alike! I mean, I know they're twins but I could always tell them apart)
The song isn't really catchy and it's a nice song to just sit down and listen to (like most Davichi songs) but it was reels you in anyway, thanks to the powerful vocals of Haeri and Minkyung. So i'm going to listen to it again. Bye!
PS check out these picks from the MV  (can Haeri and Minkyung be in at least ONE of their videos!?)






She's so  pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment