Sunday 3 January 2016

Best of Kpop 2015 (first 25)

Hey guys, Happy new year!!

Before I get into it, I just want to say that one thing  that I'm reeeally happy about is that I became more familiar with other artists in 2015. Obviously, everyone has their faves (Big Bang, 2NE1, SNSD e.t.c) and the same goes for me. I previously didn't really make much of an effort to like branch out and listen to idol groups that I didn't love and I have to say. But I discovered so much great music in 2015 and shortening the list down to 50 was actually a struggle.
Also, I actually had LOTS of time to create this and listen to the songs to confirm their worthiness of being on the list. Which is the complete opposite of last year, where I had just come back from a horrible trip, was very ill and had just finished writing exams. Anyways, enough of my ramblings; lets get on with the list.

oh yeah, one more thing! This all based on my music preferences and taste and is in no particular order because I'd probably get a headache if I tried to do that. Ok, lets begin!!

1) The Ark - The Light


 2) SHINee - Married To The Music

3) EXO - Call Me Baby 

4) Miss A - Only You

5) Wonder Girls - I Feel You

6) EXO - Love Me Right

7) BTS - I Need You

8) Girls Generation - Lion Heart

9) F(X) - 4 Walls



10) GOT7 - Confession Song

11) BTS - Dope
 

12) EXO - Sing For You 

13) iKON -  Airplane

14) Soyou & Kwon Jeong Yeol - Lean On Me 
 ( Shout out to Soyou for always supplying us with gorgeous music)

15) Kyung Park ft. Park Boram 

16) iKON - Rhythm Ta 

 17) GOT7 - Just Right

18) Big Bang - Bae Bae

19)  iKON -Anthem 

20) GOT7 - If You Do

 21) Seventeen - Mansae

22) EXID - Up & Down  

23) iKON - Apology

24) Twice - Ooh Ahh 

 25) EXID - Ah Yeah

stay tuned for part 2!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment