Friday 21 June 2013

Exams Are Over!!!

Hey Guys! k, I just want to start by saying


Words cannot even describe how happy I am. It has been a hell of a roller coaster these past 2 years living in Oshawa  and I'm finally moving to Toronto and It just feels so damn good. I know I made a few friends here and I'm going to miss them but NOTHING is going to keep me here. I'm over-due for a change of scenery.

And now school is out for the summer and I'm FREEEEEEE. Ya'll should have seen me when I wrote my last word on my English essay and when I was walking home I was thinking about the fact that I won't have to walk that long ass path anymore. Hell, I even stopped at Wal-Mart and bought myself a cake. 

I have soooo many things to do and sooooo many dramas to watch I just can't even! I am so overjoyed. 
I feel like I deserve a round of applause for surviving these 2 years here in Oshawa. 

I'm not going to lie, IT WAS NOT EASY. I would like to thank my deep rooted desire to endure anything that life throws at me and my ability to just get shit done on time. 70% of the time living here I felt lonely but luckily I was able to find some nice people in the second High School that I went to and they really made my experience a little more enjoyable. 
2 months to lounge around and do whatever I want and watch whatever I want all night...

So, cheers to the freaking summer and lets hope that the best summer yet will be SUMMER 2013 YO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment