Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hottest Men of Mixed/Asian Ancestry

Hey Guys!
So I just finished Little Mom Scandal (if you haven't watched it or heard about it, Google it now!) I won't get into my opinions right now because I might write a review on it.
Secondly, I think my blog is due for a new eye candy post so I decided to make one :) The spotlight is usually specifically on full Korean actors/singers so I decided to shift the focus for today.
( These are the only ones I could think of but I'm sure there's more of them out there...somewhere...call me...lol jk..)
 Anyway, This is in no particular order because I wouldn't be able to choose and if I tried, I would probably get a headache.

Charles Michael Davis







                                                  (African American and Filipino)

Ian Anthony Dale



                                                          (French, Japanese and English)

Dennis Oh





                                                                   (Korean and  American)

Daniel Henney





                                                                 (Korean and Irish American)

David Lee McInnis 




                                                               (German, Irish and Korean)

Shannon Kook




(Chinese and South African)

Lee Hyun Jae




                                                                     (Korean and White)

Julien Kang




                                                (Korean and French Canadian)

James Lee McQuown 






Ricky Kim




Ricky Kim is just waaaaaay too perfect. He looks like a fucking Ken doll. seriously? seriously? Who allowed him to look this flawless? I'm so done.



Thank me later ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to add Christian Kim (German-Korean). He's a graduate of Yale University and world-renown violinist. He's currently in residence in Seoul and performing in Korea these days.

    ReplyDelete