Thursday 7 November 2013

Miss A "Hush"


Miss A has always been super sexy but I think they definitely took it to another level with their new song "Hush".
When I first heard  the chorus part, I thought the instrumentals were a bit weak but then it builds up and I think that's one of the reasons why I really like the song. I don't think it's my  absolute favorite Miss A song (Bad Girl, Good Girl will always be my fave) But I think I like it more than "I Don't Need A Man".


Now, Back to the sexiness. The way Miss A just oozes sex appeal tho!! They make it look like so easy. Yeah, the dance was pretty risque and out there but I never really go that "okay, that makes me a really uncomfortable, please stop" feeling while I was watching the MV.
I mean DAMN! Teach me your ways Miss A!! I'm a willing student!

Overall I think I like everything about this comeback. The outfits, the MV, the song, the Choreography and those freaking body chains! (from the first picture) Let me have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment