Thursday 30 January 2014

My Top Songs Of 2013 (Last Batch)

Sorry it took so long for me to post this but it was exam season and I was trying to be a good student. So lets begin!!!

1) Exo- Baby Don't Cry

2) K.Will - You Don't Know Love

3) SHINEE - Everybody

4) SHINee - Colorful
5) BAP - Coffee Shop

6) Lee Hyori- Going Crazy

7) Ladies' Code- Pretty Pretty 

8) Hyorin - Lonely

9) Davichi  - Turtle

10) Ailee - U and I 

11) Exo- Miracles in December (This song made me cry!! I thought it was supposed to be a Christmas song!)

Now that I think  about it, 2013 was pretty good year in Kpop; even better than 2012  (seeing as I had to make 3 parts instead of 2 like I did in 2012). Another thing about 2013 is that members of my top 5 (top 5 girlgroups, top 5 boybands) didn't really do as well as I was expecting. Like, their songs just didn't catch me like their older ones did (i.e SNSD). I'm hoping that when they make a comeback this year, it will make me fall in love with them all over again. 
P.S i'm always going to be a Sone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment