Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Most Attractive Korean Actresses and Singers Part 1

This is all based on my opinion(AND IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!). My idea of beautiful may not be the next person's idea of beauty and that's fine. I actually think that's a good thing. I like that beauty means different things to different people.
I have to admit, Some of these women make me feel like i'm not 100% straight. I'm not even ashamed. I'm pretty sure every girl has at least one person that makes them feel that way. Well, I have several so here they are.

1) Yoon Eun Hye




2)  Kahi





3) Yoon Bora




4) Jun Ji Hyun



5) Hyuna





6) Nam Jihyun



7) Han Chae Ah





8) Moon Geun Young






9) kim Sun Ah




10) Park Shin Hye



This is just the beginning! I will post Part 2 sometimes next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment