Thursday 17 April 2014

Song Obsession: Hair Short by Wings


Guise I've found a new song to obsess over!!
OMG Like where do I begin!? First of all, I  clicked on the video randomly cuz I thought the two girls in the thumbnail was the same person and I thought it was ChonunMigookSaram. But when I clicked on it and saw it wasn't her, I was about to close the tab but then I heard the first 2 seconds of the song and I was like "lemme just stick around a lil bit" and I'm so glad I did!!


 seriously made me so happy (other than the fact that Ahn Jae Hyun was in it). It has this weird sinister vibe that Hate You has (I seem to like these types of videos) but the song was different obviously.

 AHHHH I love it but I can't even explain it. It's so unique and dark and twisted and  beautiful and JUST EVERYTHING I NEEDED! It reels you in and makes you think you're watching a normal Kpop MV cuz the girls are pretty and the dresses are cute. simple enough right? but then before you know it, you're watching something completely different from what you were expecting.
The ending had me like

"Did they really...? Oh my god they totally did!! This is insane!"
You can bet I'm subscribing to their Vevo cuz I want more.


No comments:

Post a Comment