Saturday 5 April 2014

Styles I'm Excited About (HAIR SPECIAL) Part 2

I made Part 1 in 2012 and I was obsessing over red hair lol but the sad part is I never got my dream red hair (well, I kinda sorta did but it was just black with red highlights and after that I went back to doing braids).
But now I have a new hair  obsession and surprisingly, its MUCH stronger than the my desire for red hair. This time I will not stop until I get..... BLUE.HAIR





 (yep, my strong desire even drove me to make a collage lol)
But seriously though when I told people I wanted red hair (that was almost 2 years ago) I got weird looks and stuff but it's nothing compared to the reactions I got when I said I wanted blue hair. One of my "friends" was like "Mimie you're always the odd one out. You always want something different" and I was like 

So yeah, I''m a bit of an oddball to them but judge-y people never stopped me before so...I'm going to get my blue hair as soon as I can lol.  
Read part 1 here

No comments:

Post a Comment