Monday 23 June 2014

Free At Laaaast!!!

Guess what guys!?
Exams are over!! My summer vacay  officially started on the 19th!



I cannot believe it because I literally remember my first day of school when I was the scared new girl and I had absolutely had no idea what to expect. I just knew that I had to mentally prepare myself and try my best not to have a panic attack on my first day of school. speaking of my first day of school when I say I remember everything, I mean EVERYTHING; like it was yesterday. that's why its so crazy to me that its finally over. no more waking up at 7 am, no more having to deal with those basic ass bitches from monday to friday, no more almost losing my mind when people are in my way in the hallway, no more fighting sleep in class, no more being nervous to talk in front of the class, no more listening to annoying teachers talk for 75 minutes, no more memorizing useless shit for quizzes and tests... for 2 months.

I don't even know how to plan out my summer. like I have so many movies dramas and tv shows to watch and I don't know how i'm going to organize it. I really want to make the most of my time because I know summer goes fast and I don't want to look back and be like "what did do with my time?".So I really need to make the most of every minute of every day.

But either way i'm free i'm free from school for the next 2 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment