Thursday 3 July 2014

Hottest Men of Mixed/Asian Ancestry Part 2

Heey! When I was making part 1 I never thought I was going to make a part 2 but I am! I made one! Also, I think I mentioned this in part 1 but I'm putting the spotlight on mixed Asian guys because I'm always fawning over Korean men but I don't exclusively find JUST Korean men attractive. To be honest, I find all types of people attractive. Paranormal Attractivity occurs in many, many individuals.

Anyway, Like I said last time, this is in no particular order.


Cary Fukunaga 




(Japanese and Swedish)
Whether he has long hair and a beard or is clean shaven with short hair, he is still beautiful to me. I am so in love with him lol. He's an award winning director btw. I love my hipster jesus.

Mario Maurer 



(German and Chinese)
GAH. What a cutie.

Hideo Muraoka 


(Japanese and Brazilian) 
There are too many good pictures of him like seriously. Its exhausting trying to pick. 
here's a bonus:

Hideo carrying our first born child lol. 


Booboo Stewart



 (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Native American, Russian and Scottish)
That last picture got me like


Last but CERTAINLY NOT least, we have:

Will Demps
 

   


 (African-American, Puerto Rican and Korean)
I would melt if I saw him in real life. 
To everyone who viewed this:



No comments:

Post a Comment