Saturday 19 July 2014

Queen In Hyun's Man Review


Kim Boong Do is the reason why women have unrealistic expectations of men. Like he is  ridiculously perfect. Handsome, charming, INTELLIGENT, funny e.t.c
he reminds of Kim Soo Hyun in My Love From Another Star.The two of them had some similarities for sure.

-I guess guys from the past are the same as guys from other planets. either way both of them can get it!

- this drama really appealed to my romantic side. I wasn't ready for all them kiss scenes. I know i'm single but damn! way to remind me!


- the chemistry between the two is impeccable (also i know that they started dating after the drama ended. I even remember when the story broke. I posted a comment online about how cute it was that he publicly confessed his love for her and my comment got like 300 likes. no joke. I wasn't expecting that.
- Hee Jin was in the hospital so many times in the drama like wtf. Lots of strange things were happening  and all, but it felt like she was in the hospital every 3 episodes.
- she was also in the rain alot. I felt like she was going to catch pneumonia for sure.
- the relationship in this was really authentic. we didn't have like one kiss scene in the last episode and they weren't boring with the man doing all the work and the woman just  being stiff as a wooden board. Instead there was equal participation and lots of kiss scenes which makes the couple look more realistic too me.

- I like that Hee jin was the person to initiate the relationship. She didn't chase after him but at the same time she didn't act like an 11 year old so that was good. Also in addition to being hot, effortlessly charming and intelligent, Boong Do was also very intuitive and a really fast learner. So it didn't take him forever to realize that she liked him. So basically he wasn't a babo so that was really good.

- Her manager was super annoying! she was meddling in Hee jin's life waaay too much. Like you are not her mother, dammit! And even if she was her mother, Hee jin is a grown ass woman that means she can make grown ass decisions about her own grown ass life. And I understand that she's her manager so she's trying to protect and preserve her career but if Hee Jin says "No, let me handle this. I got this". She should respect that and back off!
- Overall, the drama was very very sweet and heartwarming! It was light and refreshing but it also had some serious times.

No comments:

Post a Comment