Friday 31 October 2014

Dream Kdrama Pairings!

Dear Kdrama writers, please read this blog post and please understand that if you make these potential couples happen in your dramas, not only will you have lots of viewers and rake in that cash, you'll have people fainting and crying over the amount of chemistry they have.Please hear me out and understand that THESE COUPLES NEED TO HAPPEN DAMMIT. thank you.
the following contains pictures, gifs and videos to aid you in you're decision making.


Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo aka Frozen Couple
Because their scenes were, um, definitely far from frozen in Frozen Flower. I mean..




(yes, all the pics I posted are pretty tame. there's no way i'm posting pics of the super erotic, nude sex scenes they had. nuh uh. you're gonna have to look them up yourself. I only googled it for research purposes. I'm an innocent, pure young woman who would never post stuff like that.)

But seriously tho, I really want them to play completely different characters preferable in a rom com setting cuz Frozen Flower was HEAVY and DARK. But I still loved it tho.


Lee Min Ho and Yoon Eun Hye AKA Kiss Scene Olymopics Champs
Because they're both great kissers! I've been praying and hoping and praying and hoping they would do a drama together for YEARS!! When Yoon Eun Hye cameo'd on Personal Taste I was like
I started shipping it there and then even though she was only In like two scenes and we got like 10+ episodes of the build up for the main couple. No offense, Son Ye Jin but I totally forgot your character existed when Yoon Eun Hye showed up. But don't worry when she left I went back to normal. 
Now, let's go into the evidence locker and pull out some stuff shall we?
GAME OVER KISS

Lee Min Ho puts his all into his kiss scenes! Like I remember when I was watching Personal Taste  he grabbed her and said "game over mida" I FUH REAKED OUT! I just knew this kiss would go down in history. 
COLA KISS 

Goddammit this scene is so flipping sexy! The fact that they're like all sticky and sweet and covered in cola just adds to it. Of course I'd like to give a special shout out to Kang Ji Hwan cuz he was  holding it down too but Yoon Eun Hye was definitely an equal participant here. In fact, all her kiss scenes have been flawless like IDK how she does this. She's got talent alright. 

Just think about the magic that will manifest if we brought the two kissing champs together. The magic that will ensue. the effortless chemistry. GAH I need this one to happen. I've been wishing for this for YEARS! Make it happen Kdrama gods!! pleeese!

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum
because Secret wasn't enough for me, I need to see them together again! Honestly Secret was a shocker fave for me cuz I did not expect to LOVE it as much as I do. It also made me realize that Ji Sung is sex personified and Hwang Jung Eum is a brilliant actress. Unlike the Frozen Flower couple, I want them to still star in another serious drama but maybe not as sad as Secret cuz I can't stand to see Hwang Jung Eum cry again. Just something that's really well balanced like intense and fast paced but also comedic with lots of romance juseyo. 

Jang Hyuk and Jeon Ji Hyun
I didn't really like their character dynamics in Windstruck that much but they did but they look good together so i'm thinking maybe they can take on a different dynamic. i'm thinking, Lee Gun vs. Cheon Song Yi?? That would be wanjeun daebak! Two big personalities in one one Kdrama!? Sign me up! 
They're both great actors, they're both good looking. have worked together before so the familiarity is already there.. like what are you waiting for? Start formulating a script!




And then there's Lee Gun



Lee Byung Hun and Kim So Yeon
i'm pretty sure I watched Iris like 2/3 years ago but guess what? I'm still mad that (SPOILER ALERT) their characters didn't end up together!! Their chemistry was so fucking palpable like when he would hold her hand or protect her or when she would comfort him and protect HIM?? GAH they were such a good match. I feel like the writers knew it and felt it but they were just like "well... she's the second female lead and we already started on this train with him finding his way back to the 1st female lead so... let's just stick with the original plan and stay on this train".
Shame on you writers! 

 I have nothing against Kim Tae Hee but like... I personally think Kim So Yeon is the superior actress by FAR but that's just me. Anyway, I could go on and go about why I think Lee Byung Hun and Kim So Yeon's characters were soulmates and should've ended up together in Iris but  you know what I would prefer? If they both starred in a completely new drama with new writers, new characters new EVERYTHING! I don't care what genre it is as long as they end up together.
every time I watched this video

 I get so saaaad and then I start singing along with Baek Ji Young's flawless vocals then I have to remind myself that its just a kdrama but I can't help it!! They were just so beautiful together!!So much wasted potential. 

K so that's it so far! I might make a part 2 if more ideas come to me but for now, these are the most urgent cases. I need them in dramas pronto! 

No comments:

Post a Comment