Tuesday 11 November 2014

SoYou Features

I'd be lying if I said Soyou is my bias in Sistar because everything about Hyorin is just so... idk.. I just love her and her voice.
but let me tell you... everyone and I mean EVERYONE needs to get into SoYou's musical work OUTSIDE of Sistar because....
bitch can SANG!

When I first go into Sistar my second bias was Bora  (and I didn't even know the difference between Dasom and SoYou. I didn't even know their names. shame on me, I know, But that was like 3 years ago).

But NOW, SoYou is competing with Hyorin for  #1 Sistar bias in my heart. And,umm, You didn't hear this from me but, the competition might get ugly.

But seriously tho, I can't even explain to you how much I LIVE for her collabos! the chorus from Some 

is currently my ringtone and sometimes I just let my phone ring so I can jam to it. That's how much I completely adore this song.

This whole situation has completely taken me by surprise because I totally wasn't expecting it. I'm pretty sure  Stupid Love




came out first and I just listened to it because I was like "why not?" so when I pressed play and the song just kept gettting better and better I was like
Don't even get me started on The Space Between.

DO.NOT.EVEN.GET.ME.STARTED.
shit, you got me started.

This song gives me some typa soulful yet light and and sweet vibe. LIIIKE it feels like a song I've been waiting all my for.
My love for this song is fucking boundless. And i'm a fan of Urban Zakapa so I don't even know why I didn't hear this song IMMEDIATELY when it came out.  I know it only came out a few months ago but STILL.

So after some time had passed and I stopped obsessing over these 3 songs. I stopped and said "Wait, Why doesn't she get more promotion?"

It started to irk me because it feels like miss A and 4 Minute where Suzy and Hyuna seem to get LOADS more attention, music, promotion, CFs e.t.c, than aaalll the other members. and don't get me wrong, I love Suzy and I think she's beautiful and talented and Hyuna's my bad bitch and she already knew that, but it's frustrating to see great, talented girls being pushed to side all in the name of
 "there can only be one star". Why can't they get some goddamn equal attention!!? Why is so much talent being wasted!?
--end rant--
ANYWAYZ,

I'm 110% here for SoYou's SEMI-solo endeavors (cuz these ARE just collabos) and I look forward to discovering and  listening to more stuff from her and other girl group members who have been tragically and brutally pushed to the side just because their company only really cares about the member that they see as the cash cow.
You hear that? Sister MiMie is here for y'all whenever you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment