Tuesday 5 February 2013

Super Bowl Halftime Show (Beyonce's Concert)

Oh Lawd! Where do I begin.
K so Let me start by saying that I had been looking forward to this for months Okay? So when the day finally arrived I couldn't even contain myself.
I sat in front of the TV 20 minutes before it started waiting, moving around and squirming in my seat. I could barely sit still.
Finally, FINALLY it started and I was in disbelief.



I was singing along and dancing along and fangirling like a little school girl.




And when  the rest of Destiny's Child appeared and I was like


It felt so good to see them all together! Kelly's Bod is Sick! and she definitely worked it and Michelle did well too.


Like an un caged wild beast Beyonce was super ferocious with it! She was dutty wining the fuck out of her majestic hair, giving us that sexy bad ass Gone With The Wind Fabulousness and I thoroughly enjoyed every millisecond of it. Plus, She blessed some of the audience members with her hair while she performed Halo. I was beyond jealous.
She caused millions of women to question their sexuality and turned famous celebs into stans with one performance.



....Then I went to my room to watch it 3 more times before I went to bed. The more I watched it, the more I loved it.



I'm not even sure how the Super Bowl is going to top it next year. It's humanly impossible to top Beyonce. The only person that can top Beyonce is Beyonce.




No comments:

Post a Comment