Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day!


OMFG yaaay its valentine's day!!


 okay now that we've gotten the fake excitement out of the way, lets move on to the main topic.

so I had a bit of trouble picking a valentine but after a while i decided to chose this person not only because he GORGEOUS but also because he's SUPER talented and over the years, I have grown to adore him.
when I first saw him in "You're Beautiful" (one of the first few Kdramas I watched) TBH I didn't think very much of him. I much preferred Jang Geun Suk. But after a year or so, I found myself listening to a CNBlue song.I downloaded the song after listening to it over and over again. and suddenly they became part of my top five ( i do this top five thing where i pick my top 5 girl groups and my top five boy band)  but anyway, as the year went by and I fell more and more in love with CNBlue's music and I realized I really liked Him. and when I found out that he wrote most of their songs I started to like him even more. Then I watched some of his interviews and stuff and that just made me LOOOVE so here he is, My Valentine, Jung Yong Hwa!





~Oppa Saranghae!!

No comments:

Post a Comment