Thursday 25 July 2013

Kdrama List 2013 Part 2

Hey Guys! Sorry it took so long for me to post this but I got swamped with moving and unpacking and needless to say these past few days have been hectic. but now I'm kinda free yay!!
alright so let's get into it. here's what i'll be watching:

13) Full House (Staring Rain Bi and the super beautiful Song Hye Kyo. Ya'll know I love me some Rain! LET IT RAIN OVER MEEE ) 

14) Midas (Starring  Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Jung AKA Lee Byung Hun's future wife! Congrats girl!)

15)  Scent Of A Woman (Starring one of my favorite actresses ever Kim Sun Ah)

16) Tree With Deep Roots ( Starring Shin Se Kyung and OMG SONG JOONG KI IS IN THIS *moves it
up the kdrama list* I need to watch this soon! ) why am I just finding that out now?

17) Little Mom Scandal 1& 2 (I don't even know any one in this drama it just looked interesting to me)

18) Shining Inheritance (Starring Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won)

19) To the Beautiful You ( Starring Minho and Sulli, SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS)

20)  Winter Sonata (Starring Bae Yong Joon and Chae Ji Woo) I already got my tissue boxes ready



21) The Fugitive: Plan B( LET IT RAIN OVER MEEEE)


22) The World That They Live In ( Starring Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo I love these two!)

23)  My Princess (Starring Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Heon) They kinda look good together. she should date him and let Rain be with me


I'm very much aware of the fact that I will not be able to finish all these by the end of  the summer holiday but i'll try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment