Thursday 25 July 2013

Pasta: Review





Sooo I finally finished Pasta after a very long time (school,exams, moving e.t.c got in the way). I liked it but I'll be lying if I said I loved it.  I think the ending was cute (don't worry I'm not going to spoil it for anyone) and I'm kinda glad I didn't drop it because there were several times where I asked myself "Is this drama really worth it?" I think there were several things that kind of annoyed me about the drama but I decided not to drop it because 1) I was already 15 episode in 2) It still had some redeemable qualities 3) I'M NOT A DRAMA QUITER!
so In the end I didn't drop it and boy, am I glad. I think the last 3/4 episodes are really the reason why i'm glad I didn't drop it. Everything kind of came together nicely.
Also, Lee Sun Gyun was part of the reason why I kept watching.  I loved him in coffee prince and I was glad to see him in something else. there's something about him that I like and I think he really made the character very human, likeable and attractive.
As for the main character, (Gong Ji Hyo, she was in Greatest Love) I liked her most times but sometimes I found her wimpy. but glad she was capable of making her own decisions and  she was super determined and that made me respect her as a character.
drama rating: 7/10.
P.S No Min Woo can cook my pasta anytime. any day. whenever. wherever.



No comments:

Post a Comment