Thursday 4 July 2013

Davichi "It’s Because I Miss You Today"


Davichi has done it again. they've released yet another beautiful song that has a super meaningful music video. K so where do I begin? First all, I feel like I have to complain about this every time I watch a Davichi music video but, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO STAR IN THEIR OWN MUSIC VIDEOS! It's not like the actors/actresses that star in their MVs are bad is just that It would be nice to see Haeri and Minkyung's  acting together in their own MV (I know Minkyung was in Don't Say Goodbye but that is not enough). Then again, their company might try to grant my wish and then their characters will die like K.Will in Love Blossom lol.
I really want to know who comes up with the ideas for their music videos because they're always so brilliant like I can't even. Is it like a team or 1 person? I NEED TO KNOW!!
What I loved about the the music video was that the two women seem totally unaware that were kind of in the same situation because they were complete strangers who just kept running into each other . they were both carrying a lot of sadness about their past relations and its not until the drinking scene that they kind of realize that they can relate to each other. I think Its kind of realistic because when you see strangers you forgot that they have their owns pain and struggles and the more you get to know them, the more realize that you share similar struggles and it kind of brings people  together when you realize that you are not as different from them as you thought you were.




                                 (The box the short haired girl was carrying. So cute!!)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sharing. I have more knowledge because of the posts. Your pieces of advice help me so much. They are awesome and helpful. They tell me exactly what I want to know. I love to read your posts. I wait for them everyday. I'm very excited to enjoy new articles. Once again, thanks a lot. Have a good day! cross sonic race , hobo 7 heaven , baby anna face art

    ReplyDelete