Sunday 9 March 2014

History of a Salaryman Review


I'm just going to start by saying, THIS DRAMA IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!! But In the best way possible. By the looks of the official poster you would think its some really serious drama but don't be fooled! It's a good 100 miles away from that.

1) I can definitely say this drama did not turn out how I expected it to be and that's definitely not a bad thing. but when I started watching it I thought i had it all figured.
So if you watch this drama, don't make any assumptions or try to predict how things will go because it had an insane amount of twists and turns.

2) This drama was ridiculous hilarious! I laughed out loud so many damn times that my sister came to my room and was like "Are you laughing about the same thing you were laughing at 2 hours ago?" and I was like, "yeah! ahahahahahaha". I mean, who knew corporate Game of Thrones could be so entertaining

3) It was sooo hard to not like Mo Ga Bi when she turned all evil cuz that woman is gorgeous and her clothes were magnificent!! In some scenes I forgot to hate her cuz I like

Everything from head to toe looked flawless and I kept on wondering where I could find similar clothes for half the price.

 4) Cha Woo Hee has a serious drinking problem. This chick got drunk at least once every 2 episodes. I felt like she needed to start going for some AA meeting or something because her drinking was beyond excessive. Other than that, I enjoyed her character for the most part. Until she started a relationship with Hang Woo. I didn't like that her loyalty to Yoo Bang started to falter. Bros Before Hoes, Woo Hee! Bros Before Hoes!!

5) Jung Ryeo Won was phenomenal as Yeo Chi!! I didn't think I would like this character but she was one of my favorite characters (Yoo Bang being the first, of course. But we'll get to him later). She was feisty, crazy and cursed like a sailor. basically the recipe for the most perfect Kdrama girl lol. I didn't even know she could pull off a role like this after playing Hee Jin  in My lovely Sam Soon. But she she totally proved me wrong and now I just want to watch everything else she's been in. And her hair!! I've wanted red hair since 2012 so you can only imagine how much I was salivating over her hair in every scene.

6) And finally, Yoo Bang (which means "breasts" in Korean LOL). I don't think any Kdrama guy/man can ever top Yoo Bang when It comes to awesomeness. Yoo Bang was just... where do I even begin?? First of all, he was so freaking hilarious! He had me dying even during "serious" scenes. He's that type of character that you underestimate in the beginning so when he does something really awesome you're just like "THIS.MAN.IS.BRILLIANT!!". Yoo Bang was EVERYTHING! I've run out of adjectives to describe him so just watch the drama and come up with some more for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment